STRUCTURAL CHIROPRACTIC VS. TRADITIONAL CHIROPRACTIC
Traditional Chiropractic is focused on:
- Temporary Relief Of Pain
- Increasing Range Of Motion
- Decreasing Muscle Spasm
And that is how most chiropractors treat their patients. We believe most traditional chiropractors are dedicated to quality outcomes and are most are good at what they do. The traditional approach, however, falls under the category of symptom relief.
Structural Chiropractic is focused on:
- Using Technology To Objectively Detect The Primary Condition (Structural Shift)
- Developing A Customized Home & In-office Plan To Fix
- Structural Rehabilitation
- Structural Chiropractic Treatments
- Other Complimentary Recommendations
- Traditional Chiropractic (symptom relief)
- Traditional chiropractors have three main goals listed above
STRUCTURAL PROBLEMS REQUIRE STRUCTURAL SOLUTIONS
Rather than constantly patching and repairing the damage at Austin Chiropractic Center, we’ve chosen to fix the underlying cause of your problems and help your spine reach Normal Structure.
Of course, our services aren’t for everyone. Be honest with yourself: if your goals don’t include addressing the root cause, we can recommend other professionals who will help your pain. Structural correction requires time and effort. We don’t provide a quick fix answer to a longstanding problem. That would be dishonest.
If you are tired of constantly patching the problem, then our office may be the right place for you. If you’re looking for a long term solution that you can both feel and see for yourself, then our office may be the right place for you.
The good news is, once the foundation has been fixed, we’ll teach you how to keep it that way.